Storytellers Class - Reception
Welcome to Storytellers Class!
Hello a warm welcome from our lovely class and team. This year Miss Bishop is supported by Mrs Hill and Mrs James. Here in reception we love learning through play both inside and outside. This term our learning is based on Traditional Tales, this will link across many areas of learning including personal, social and emotional development and understanding the world.
Learning this term...
- This term we will begin developing our phonetic skills by starting to learn the initial code.
- We will also be exploring storytelling through our Talk for Writing of 'Goldilocks and the Three Bears'. This will help us with new vocabulary and recalling and sequencing main events in stories.
- Alongside this, we will be exploring families and our school environment.
- All clothes and personal items should be named
- PE is on a Wednesday
- Please provide spare clothes for children in their bags